Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Trader Joe's

So I introduced Mike to Trader Joe's this weekend and we learned a few very important things...

1. Buying certain items from them are cheaper and so much better value.

Our love for KerryGold butter means we can eat it by the pounds and only pay 2.99 for a lb. Rather than buying a tub of KerryGold for 4.99 at WF. (whole foods)

Bacon is so much cheaper at Trader Joe's than Whole Foods.

Wine and Beer selection is great and you get a great of equal value and ALL THE SELECTION.

2. It's Small

I tend to spend more and more time in stores that offer more variety. I run from aisle to aisle looking and comparing and it drives Mike crazy so when we go to Trader Joe's we are in and out.

3. Friendly Staff and lots of them.

I almost felt out numbered at TJ's until we went to the checkout but then as soon as a line built up they had more and more checkers and we were paying in no time. The staff is super friendly and they seem really eager help.

Stumbled upon this gem. Ace in he awkward stage. I love him so much awkward or not
Tonight's WOD:
15 Minute AMRAP
Complete as many rounds of the following as possible in 15 minutes.
After work I need to stop at a few stores, then I'm gonna throw some wings in the oven and then do my WOD for the night. A healthy mix of Legs, Arms, and Abs. I might even add in some other fun things as warm ups like 5 burpees for time or something fun.


Multitasking at it's finest!

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment