Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Boring Foods

Hey so today I stayed home from work and worked from home in my pjs. My eats have been boring lately I have no taste buds and no appetite. Today I made Blueberry and Banana Pancakes and they were tasty but I was just kind of over it.

Easy Peasy Blueberry Banana Pancakes
1 Ripe Banana
Handful of Blueberries
1 Egg


Mash the banana so that way it is mashed to a thick consistency.
Then add in the egg and mix well
Melt some butter in a skillet and add in your pancake.
Sprinkle in some blueberries.
Cook Low and slow on one side then flip.
Plate it up and add extra butter and serve.

These are my favorite Pancakes the Coconut cream is the best!!!

I am very much over tea at the moment. I have been drinking mug after mug to soothe my throat and I am just kinda sick of drinking tea. I have started to drink water and now between the tea and water I am peeing every two mins. Not really but it feels like it.

Anywho, So our home inspection was last night and we are waiting for the results tonight. I hope it comes back good and that if we want a few things fixed they will be fixed.

Currently I am finishing up some work and simultaneously cooking a roast in the oven I hope it comes out well... Although I think I will be having some chicken soup for dinner to soothe my throat.

XO,
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment