Saturday, April 6, 2013

Food Recap

Hey Guys I know that I have been missing in action, But life has really just gotten in the way. I am trying to better maintain my health and fitness and everything but some major life changes have occurred. More on that later....

For now, what have I been eating? Well meals have been out of necessity and simply whatever I can come up with to get food on the table and fast.


This was a GREAT dinner. I bought some super yummy ground beef on sale and I just sauteed it up in some olive oil and some sauteed onions and such. Then I threw in some steamed vegetables and made my own Asian sauce. This was super yummy and I wish I had a bowl of this right now. 

This was another winning meal. Steak on sale of course and some roasted asparagus and some sweet potatoes steak fries. This was and awesome dinner! So Good!!!


We are doing a Paleo Challenge in the house. So I am trying to be strict Paleo to loose some body fat and weight. I have been eating decent for the last year but there are times when I fall off the wagon for sure, and I am just looking to get to a bit healthier and I want to jump start the bikini body for summer. So I NEED to get back to the daily work outs as well... While I haven't been working out the last few weeks I have been twirling so that is good. I have been busy working on that.

There is so much more news to come but your going to have to wait on that one!!!

XO,
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment