Monday, April 22, 2013

Inspiration

I need to live by this... So for the next few months I am dedicating myself to breaking the habit and making some changes. One of those changes in making sure I work out at least 3 or 4 times a week, not because I have to but because I need to. I want to live a long and healthy life therefore I need to.

I need to follow this rule... I am happy with my junk food of all natural peanut butter and my coconut creamer in my coffee. Those are my vices and they are much better for me then what I used to eat!

I think over the last ten years I have changed for the better. I used to be very set in my ways and I have learned over the last few years how to bend and move and how to get along with people. I have been thinking lately about reaching out and making changes to relationships that I have had in the past that have fizzled or died out. I think I more responsive and handle criticism and change better and I hope I continue to grow and change for the better.


What are three things that have inspired you lately?

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment