Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MIA

Hey All,

Sorry I have been Missing in Action... Life has gotten pretty busy over here and I for sure miss you guys. Between Mikes birthday and twirling and some pretty big news life has gotten out of order. I am trying my best to get it back in action.

So onto my Big news....

Mike and I are buying our first house!

 We got pre-approved and have started looking at houses. While we are terrified and freaking out daily we know that its the right time for us. So I am going to have to start working out at the crack of dawn and seeing houses after work. It's going to be crazy.

Lately we have been throwing together dinners so nothing too spectacular in the food dept. However we started a Paleo Challenge for the month of April yesterday and so we will see how we come out in the end.

Stay tuned for a more in depth recap of life and how the Paleo Challenge is going!


XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment