Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Paleo Challenge Update

So I CANT believe that I am doing this but hopefully it will keep from getting back there...

This was my starting weight for the Paleo Challenge and I can report that in ONE week I am already down 7 pounds I weighed myself yesterday morning and I am at 200lbs. Which is GREAT. I feel a little lighter and my digestion is much better. I haven't been sick in a while which means that Paleo works, at least for me.

I have been doing the Paleo Challenge and I have been doing quite well and I am sure some added stress and a COLD that is rampaging my body has helped me loose a little weight.

I still need to get back into shape and get back into the rhythm of working out. Every time I get home I just want to collapse on the couch and since I have a busy weekend ahead of me I am listening to my body and taking a break from the gym and just trying to get better...

That being said I am making some goals for myself for the Week.

Work Out Goals for the Week!
2 TRX Workouts
1 Run or long walk with Ace.

Thats it short and sweet I will add more goals as I go... Oh and I NEED to start getting up at 5:30am in the morning and get moving so that is my goal. 5:30 am wakeups for Wed, Thurs, and Fri... Lets see whatI complete!

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment