Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Favorite Hollywood Couple


I woke up this morning and while I had my breakfast I was watching the news and I heard all about Angelina's OP ED piece in the New York Times...

This really touched me I love when smart and empowered woman make a choice for the better. You read and all about miserable famous couples and this is so touching. If you haven't read her OP ED piece then you definitely need to read this.

Monday Eats:

This morning for breakfast I made a yummy Egg Broccoli and Cheese Omelette and had some coffee with it. For Lunch I had some eggplant and Caesar Salad with a Large Seltzer Water.

For Dinner I made this Wonderful meal :)
I Made Pan "Fried" Zuchinni with Sausage and Rao's Italian Sauce
And this was my dinner. Filling and yummy and I have some leftover for lunch :) Yum

I am determined to fine tune my diet and my workout plan. Dan made me a workout plan and So I will get started on that and get back to being FIT!!


XO, 
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment