Thursday, May 16, 2013

Summer Time and the Livin's Easy...

Oh my gosh it's absolutely gorgeous out today which means that Summer is just around the corner!! Yay! I am so looking forward to nice weather and hopefully many nights on our new deck and BBQ's :)

We are super close to being First Time Home Buyers. We should get our Mortgage Commitment very soon! So cross all your fingers and toes :)

What did I have for Breakfast?
A Paleo Pancake, with some Teddie Peanut Butter and a side of Ace on the side... he wanted to make sure I didn't leave any behind... This is one of my favorite breakfasts!!!

This week has been crazy so my workouts have been kind of off.. But Dan was so kind to create a workout plan for me and so we will see how this shakes out!

Today we took a walk across the street for a coffee and some fresh air and it was so nice out. I wanted to hop in my car and drive to a beach for some R and R... nothing better then sitting on a beach with a few beers a magazine and my iPod... oh and my crazy family to catch up tha'ts always fun.

XO,
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment