Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Up All Night

Mike worked hard last night so it was up to the pup to keep me safe and warm and he did a great job of this...

This was taken literally first thing when we woke up and realized it was just us in the bed... (and the little one said..) The two of us managed to take up the entire middle section of the bed. Yeah no room for Mikey anyways...

Mike had some work to do and volunteered to help a co-worker and when a few hours at night turned into the whole night I decided to make a run to DD...

I got up and cooked Two Fried eggs in Kerrygold butter, with a side of fresh cut Sweet Potato Hashbrowns for my breakfast.

Forgot to snap a pic so heres a throwback...

Then I rushed out the the door to grab a couple coffees and donuts and muffins for the midnight crew at Mikes work.

This week I have been super duper busy at work and tonight I have a ton of errands to run, so off I go! Catch ya later!!!

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment