Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"Fat Doesn't Make You Fat, Just Like Green Veggies Don't Make You Green!"

I heard this, on the Balanced Bites Podcast and it made me chuckle a little. This is HOW I FEEL... Food Myths really bug me, mostly because everyone looks at diet as a black and white issue and that bugs me to the core.

This passed weekend, I was at home and my sister eats Egg whites from a carton and I asked "Why do you eat that? Why are you not eating the yolk?" she rolled her eyes and looked at me like I was crazy. She knew what I was going to say and honestly anyone that believes that eggs are high in cholesterol and choose to eat Fake Egg Whites instead to be healthy should eat something else. There are no nutrients in the egg white portion so if you omit the yolk why even bother. Also whats the deal with the fake egg whites? I know that I technically eat "Paleo" But I more so try and eat preservative free so I try not to eat too many pre-packaged things and so what exactly is an egg white in a carton?

Eating clean MOST of the time is what I try and do.



And I try and balance my bad eating mistakes with a hard and crazy workout.



Or ya know Vice Versa :)

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment