Monday, August 12, 2013

Leftovers

So I love LEFTOVERS!!! I always feel guilty when I buy lunch at work, for a few reasons. 

1. I am spending money on food that I have in the house.
2. I also make terrible healthy choices when I buy food at work. I usually go for what looks best and feed into cravings. 
3. I think about how much money I could have spent at Old Navy or Gap with the money that I spend on lunches at work. 

This week I have been bringing my lunch with me to work and they have been super yummy!!! I brought in my Paleo Chicken and Eggplant Parm. or Steak and Potatoes with leftover veggies. 

When I make dinner I usually make way more than I plan, and I also have some easily prepared salads ready to make in a snap. When I cook I am always thinking about if it can be eaten the next day, Things like Fish and Sushi are just not my thing for a leftover so I always make according to what works best as a leftover. I also would rather cook a bigger dinner to keep me full at night and make it pointless to snack. I don't snack during the day at work but when I am home at night I  snack snack snack. These are just my quick tips and it makes everything so much easier.





XO, 
Ash 


What are your favorite Leftovers?













No comments:

Post a Comment