Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paleo Eggplant Parm!!!

How delicious does that look? OMG its SOOO good, and just what I needed to get me back on track... on the left is what is leftover from dinner on Monday, Eggplant Parm and Chicken Parm for Mike... (he doesnt like egglplant) I have already started to think about how to make this even better next time!

What makes this Paleo is that I dredged the eggplant and Chicken in an egg wash, and then in a dusting of Almond flour that was seasoned with Parsley and salt and pepper. Mike didn't even know that I paleofied his Chicken Parm, I also made so much that we didn't need any pasta or veggies on the side... Next Time I make this I think it will be even better. The leftovers were spot on!!! So delicious! I just finished all the leftovers today and I am full and satisfied and a little sad. Yesterday I had the Leftover eggplant and a banana. Today I finished up both the eggplant parm. and then brought some left over broccoli and I honestly threw in the towel once I got to the Broc. I am so full.

What are you looking at DAD?!?
If you can tell the room behind my precious ace face has changed color. Mike and I are doing some house stuff and I'll share some pictures very soon so stay tuned.

I also have a ton of PALEO MEALS coming your way from my new kitchen! So stay tuned for that as well!

Got Questions? Comments? Complaints? Leave me a comment and let me know how I am doing!!!

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment