Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Back on Track

I decided today that I need to stop making excuses and just get in the game. I feel like I am getting a bit fluffy so my plan is to get rid of it rather then pack anymore on. I am struggling with some frustrations at work and so instead of trying to race my way to the bottom of a bottle I need to exhaust my stress away. So I am getting back on the work-out train... Going to make Ace my work out puppy and shed the extra fluff and tone up this awesome bod... Going to be back on my strict diet before you know it!
That said lets recap a few of my favorite things lately...
If you love Football you NEED to watch this program it was insightful and honest... I am not saying that Football needs to go away because I'd be the first to cry but I am saying that there are ways to make it safer and keep it fun without ruining people's lives...

Mike's Favorite Mexican Cassarole... I have been making this once a week and Mike loves it... Its kinda like a cheat but still pretty healthy and definitely fills our mexican craving... look for a recipe soon... I also have a bunch rolling around in my head so stay tuned... I will try and post at least one new recipe a week!

How awesome are these babies, we had a housewarming and Lindsay came to visit and she brought me these they are Sam Adams candle holders from real beer bottles how fun!!! Thanks Lindz and Scott!!

How are things going on your end of the blogosphere... What are you missing from my end of the computer?

XO,
Ash 


No comments:

Post a Comment