Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Motivational Quote

"Success is not the key to happiness, Happiness is the key to success. Do what you love; success will follow"

--David McGillivray


I read this on CarrotsNCake this morning and it really had an affect on me. I am a worry wart by nature and so unfortunately that lends me to struggle with finding happiness. Oddly enough I spend most of my day building people up and encouraging them that they are doing a great job and re-assuring them that I love them and care for them. 

I often beat myself up and I don't give myself enough credit sometimes. I am working on it though... So this morning when I read this quote I thought, "Yep that is totally true" I need to remember that every single day. 

Honestly how can you be successful when your not happy? So this made me think of what I truly love and how it can bring me success... 

Twirling makes me happy and completely reduces my stress level. I can totally forget the problems I have and just put all my energy into it. It also forces me to care about my weight because I have to put on tights and leotards and so it helps me stay in track with diet...

Ace makes me happy, I can be crying and angry and cuddling with this lil guy just makes my mood so much better. Which reminds me how dumb the little things can be and to just let them roll off my back. I also know that I can be a great puppy mom while still be strict and have a well behaved disciplined pup!

MICHEAL!! He is my best friend and him and I have succeeded on so many great projects so far, graduating colleges, moving out on our own, raising a terrific pup, Buying our first house! We have truly succeeded in everything we have worked together on and I am so excited to accomplish even more!

So be happy and success will come!!! We took Ace for a walk around the neighborhood last night and he loved it. He passed right out after dinner!!!

XO,
Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment