Thursday, November 14, 2013

Peanut Butter and Banana's!!!

I am back to my old favorite breakfast... Banana's and Teddie Peanut Butter!! If you are looking for a quick and healthy and filling breakfast you can't get any easier than this. When I am in a rush and my tummy is rumbling I just grab a couple scoops of peanut butter in a Tupperware container and throw a banana in my bag, grab a spoon and in two minutes I am out the door. Then you just throw the banana in either by slicing it or just breaking it into peices with your hand and Voila! Breakfast is ready...
I was in a rush this morning. I snoozed longer than I wanted to and I got up a bit late. I wanted to make breakfast but I just didn't have time. I do love this breakfast though! It yummy and filling and it takes me some time to eat it which is perfect! Keeps me eating longer and fuller longer. Sipping a lovely coffee with So Delicious Creamer :)

Last night while my yummy pork chops cooked I worked out...
8 Rounds for Time
This totally kicked my butt and I am super duper sore today!!! Wonder what crazy work-out I will do tonight... I am thinking some serious stretching is in order as well!

Twirling is in full swing and I love it! I love learning new routines and I totally love the team! So happy to be back with my family!!! Hopefully we will get to compete with my old team sometime this year!!!
How are you guys doing?
XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment