Friday, January 3, 2014

Feeling at Home!


I am not sure why but cooking dinner last night made me feel really at home! I really enjoyed just being in my kitchen and enjoying myself while cooking. I used all my new toys and it really made a difference. I love my new French Oven!!! It has so many wonderful uses and I am excited to keep using it and trying new dishes!!!! 

MmM Sirloin Steak with Garlic Mashed Potatoes Homemade Gravy and steamed Broccoli :) oh my god so good!!!

We also drank a glass of red wine from his cousin that he gave us on Christmas. It was a red wine called Vampire and it was Sooo good! It was a nice dinner in and I really enjoyed making dinner! 

The only thing that stinks is that we have a terrible exhaust fan and it got a lil smokey while I was searing the steak! I am excited to get in the kitchen tonight!!! 


Not to bad of a day working from home in a snow storm!! 

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment