Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Weekend Recap

Friday- I made pork chops baked with an almond meal crust and baked apples!!!

Ace got his Bark Box in the mail!!
These yummy treats came in the mail along with Dog Beer... Yup I said dog beer.
Saturday- I had a FULL Day of Twirling and I picked up some last minute items before competition on Sunday!!!
Put the heating pad on my shoulder to help loose me up and relieve the pain in my shoulder.
Sunday - I hung out with this cutie on Sunday... One of the cutest kids ever!!
My Paleo friendly snacks... I packed 2 bottles of water and 2 of these power cookies... I also had a steaz iced tea...
Monday - A totally not paleo breakfast but hey I had to use the leftover crossaints somehow.
We went to the New England car show on Monday since we had the day off and then went home to paint the hallway...
Hmm which color orange or white????

XO, 
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment