Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snowed In

Today Mother Nature dropped a ton of snow on us... So it became a work from home day which Ace loves. 
While I was watching the news and deciding whether to go into work or not and Ace figured he would trap me so I couldn't leave. Yep I am underneath that pup!
Mike and I made eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon and Mike and I went through a whole pot of coffee. Then I set up shop in 
my favorite room of the house!!!! 
I even built my own fire!!! And I was warm and toasty all day long... With only the heat from the fire I almost got too hot for a little bit. 

After a few hours of work Mike came over to me and told me to close my eyes, then he handed me this...
How sweet! It was a just because gift and I love it!!! He made my day...

After a whole day of working from home we bundled up to clear out the driveway..  Check out my outfit.
Old school letterman jacket!

All in all it was a pretty good day!!! But I am exhausted!!! How was your snow day?

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment