Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Eats Around Here

I am sorry that I have been really bad at posting but I will be better I promise!!! So here are some of the eats that I have been having around here. All in the hopes of staying healthy and dropping some extra LBs before the summer!

I have been having my usual peanut butter and banana with Tea and water. 

MmM this was a good one I put Top Round roast in the slow cooker with Broccoli and Rice. 

We had a burger bar the other night!
Burger and Onion Rings with our Burger Bar!

And this is another go-to for breakfast! Gluten free granola with coconut yogurt!


I have really been testing out some new recipes and I am in love with Udi's Gluten Free Granola. I added it to the So Delicious yogurt and OMG home run... It is perfect and gives you a little extra staying power with the Granola!

So that is what is going on around here! What is new with you guys?

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment