Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I Want To Pump You Up!

I am addicted to fitness and health blogs. I love to read blogs in bed and compare my diet to friends. With the summer fast approaching I am getting itchy to sweat and build muscle and get back on track. So I have been looking for some motivation, and I have dropped some lbs in the passed month so I am eager to drop a few more. 

I have gotten my diet back on track I am eating a more 80/20 Paleo Clean diet and I am feeling much better! I am getting more adventurous in the kitchen and trying new recipes and new foods. 


Some of my favorite foods lately!
Carrots N Cake's No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Bars!


These guys are so yummy and so stupid easy to make and you can eat them in about an hour. Mike loves them too and he typically doesn't like my healthy bake goods. He much rather prefers the fatty kinds!

I love these much better than typical Rice Krispy treats because they satisfy my sweet tooth and don't leave me wanting more than one. They also have some good healthy fats in them versus just a boat load of sugar!




Van's Gluten Free Waffles w/ Peanut Butter or Nutella

The texture of tehse takes a little getting used to and I still prefer the 2 ingredient pancake, but this is a good option too. With a lil peanut butter or some nutella this is a super easy and quick breakfast and perfect for in the car. So if I am running late I just throw these in the toaster and I am ready to go!



I am all about these guys. I know I know I should make my own spice and slow cooker sauces. I get it but sometimes I just need a quick dinner and these things are great the ingredient list isn't that bad and I always pair it with a ton of veggies and Whole Foods meat of some kind.

I need to buy another one for a beef recipe later this week!

Thanks Rick Bayless!






What are some of your favorite foods lately?

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment